22. februar 2012

Prime Generator - some numbers

During my prime generation, I had the program write down what number prime (and prime) it was at each passing minute. Now, I've done a little bit of graphing and came up with these two graphs:

1) 12 hour test - I basically let the program run for 12 hours. This is the graph showing that:
graph showing that it goes slower the longer it runs

2) 1 hour comparison - I let the program run for an hour on two machines (one being my new, one being my old). This is the graph comparing the two:

graph showing the comparison between my new and old computer.


-UPTX

3 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentar er fjernet af en blogadministrator.

    SvarSlet
  2. So I can't send you a message on NG about my song. And sorry for the late reply. Yes you can use my song Chemicals Consumed just send me a link when you upload it :) Glad you enjoy the music

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you -- I really appreciate that! Although, I might use it for a different project, as development is going rather slow. Sorry for my late reply, I'm not often on Newgrounds, but thanks - I appreciate the fact that I'm allowed to use your music!

      Slet